Search engine optimization techniques change significantly over time.
Many SEO experts write about the changing field of search engine optimization
in article format because articles:
- Work well to teach people about SEO;
- Help build trust with prospective clients;
- Introduce your work to a new group of people;
- Help build link popularity.
Two notes of caution with SEO articles:
- SEO articles can and do become dated. If you are reading something
old make sure that that data is still correct today.
- Frequently it is easy to take the concept of the article too far
to where it hurts other aspects of your site or business. For example
a person may tell you to use keyword rich text and you may end up
writing your site more for a robot than person.
Do what seems logical. When in doubt ask questions at SEO
The following sites are some of the better SEO article websites.
Engine Watch - Danny Sullivan's search engine information website.
This site has become synonymous with search engine and search engine
Engine Guide - Robert Clough's search engine news and search engine
- SEO Today
- Keith Liberto's search industry news article website.
- ClickZ - Site
offers articles from many of the most influential internet marketers.
- Web Pro News
- Site offers articles from a wide variety of SEOs and internet marketers.