Targeting is the key to doing well with any form of search engine
marketing. Targeting works well when you try to think like a searcher
and about the searchers problems.
Keyword Sandbox - Tool offers related search terms but does not
give search frequency.
- Google Sets
- Tool helps you create sets of related words by entering a word or
a few words.
- SEO Book Keyword Tool - Powered by Wordtracker, this free tool allows you to easily research and export keyword data. Results conveniently cross reference many other keyword tools as well.
- Many search engines such as Teoma,
and Vivisimo offer
related searches when you use their search engines.
- Page copy and meta tags of your competitors.
- Keyword Discovery - Came to the market later than WordTracker, but has a solid offering.
- WordTracker - Perhaps the most full featured keyword research tool and one of (if
not the) most widely used paid SEO tool on the market. WordTracker samples
search data from a couple popular meta search engines.